Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Can I do another stick girl...I love these adorable little girls and never get tired of working with them...this will be a quick post today since I have to work tonight.


Stamp Sets: Leaf Balloons Stick Girl purchased at The Great American Stamp Store, Happy Thanksgiving sentiment by River City Rubberwork.

Card Stock: Beige purchased at Michael's, Bravo Burgundy, and Whisper White.

Inks: Always Artichoke, and Lightening Black from Brilliance.

Markers: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Only Orange, Rose Red, Summer Sun, and Taken with Teal.

Additional Supplies: Snail Adhesive, 1/16 Circle Punch, Art Deckle Ruler, Quick Dry Tacky Adhesive purchased at The Great American Stamp Store, Burgundy Brads purchased at Michael's, and Mistletoe Glimmer Mist by The Tattered Angels purchased from Eclectic Paperie.


All supplies by stampin' up unless otherwise noted.

Note: I sprayed my card stock first this time and dried it with my heat gun...I found that spraying after your done coloring makes the ink run a little...I like that look and it doesn't bother me...so the glimmer mist can be used either before or after you colour your work.

Thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin