Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mini Notebooks #1

Carol and I have our first craft fair of the holiday season this Saturday...so I whipped up a few of these mini notebooks that I like so much...they were quick and easy...I used left over papers from other projects, but I had lots and lots of embellishments that I had never used...so this was a great opportunity to open up these packages and put them to good use...on these little notebooks I used country plaid papers and embellishments from KandCompany's Brenda Walton Shapes and Tags.

These next set of notebooks also use another set of country papers and the embellishments from Brenda's shapes and tags collection...all the little notebooks are tied closed with pretty ribbons that I also had on hand.

This set of notebooks are a little different...the Asian ladies were hand stamped and coloured with assorted markers and I had papers that my daughter had bought back from Japan for me that I hadn't used yet...I believe the papers are Origami papers...they are very pretty and colourful...these I decided not to add any ribbons to close them.
***************************
I enjoy making these and will make more today..I want to have a nice basketful for my display...not sure how much I will charge for them yet.
It is pouring rain outside...perfect to stay home and have a stampin' good time...I think I will get myself a nice cup of hot tea and see how many more of these adorable little notebooks I can make...I may even treat myself to a few cookies...LOL.
***************************
Thanks everyone for stopping by...you are welcome to come and join me for a stampin' good time if you happen to be in my neighbourhood...LOL...the hot water is on and I have lots of cookies to share...yummo.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin