Friday, November 16, 2007

Mini Notebooks #2

I have a very short post today....these are some more of the little mini notebooks that I made today...this set of notebooks were covered with left over country plaids and stripes papers...and I did do a little stamping to make the "My Notes" sentiments.

Our craft fair is tomorrow morning and I am extremely exhausted after making all new things and spent the evening in the freezing cold packing my car so that I wouldn't have to do it in the dark tomorrow morning...LOL.this set of notebooks were covered with some left over fall papers I had...and I added some chipboard pieces from another collection from Kand Company called words and tags.

This set I did with some leftover stripe papers and used my sizzix to make the name plates but left them blank...this way whatever sentiment the person wants to add to the cover they have room for it.
Well I am going to finish my tea...then head to bed...I am totally exhausted...thank you for stopping by this evening and have a stampin' good evening.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin