Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Oil Truck

I just made one of the first of my Christmas cards...my oil delivery man will get this one.

This set is so much fun...it is very versatile and with the set of accessory set you can do a lot with it...I have used it for birthday cards also...I love it...I could have used a truck like this one this morning when I went shopping...LOL.
Stamps set: Loads of Love and Happy Holiday sentiment from Katie & Co. purchased at Michael's.
Card stock: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, and garden Green.
Inks: Close to Cocoa and Garden Green.
Markers: Going Grey, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Mellow Moss.
Additional Supplies: Wild Wasabi double stitch ribbon, Snail adhesive, score-it board, Sakura green and yellow glitter pens.
Inside the card is a piece of cream printer paper so that I can add my holiday message since the card stock is a little dark...I also love how the double stitch ribbon makes the truck look like it's driving on the road.
Thank you for sharing a small piece of my day with me...hope you have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin