Friday, November 30, 2007

Carol's Snow Burst Tag

Carol and I had our stampin' good time ladies class tonight and we continued our Totally Tags month...these are the adorable cards the ladies made...Carol had them make a set of 3 tags each...I must apologize because the picture doesn't show how glittery the snowflakes are...I kept taking them over and over...but out of the lot this one was the best.

These tags are so tiny and cute...the stampin' good time ladies loved them...so did I.

The card measures approximately 2 7/8" X 1 7/8" and the cute...cute little envie measures approximately 2 X 3.


This is Carol's recipe:


Stamp Set: Snow Burst (mini holiday catty).



Inks: Night of Navy and Versa Mark Watermark.


Card Stock: Whisper White and Night of Navy.


Additional Supplies: Silver Pearl-Ex (retired), Q-tips, snail adhesive, and S/U mini gift card template (retired).


This was such an easy project and you could make many of these little gift cards in a short period of time...thank you Carol for sharing this with us...the stampin' good time ladies and I loved this adorable project.



It is absolutely fridge outside and the wind is just as bad...tomorrow doesn't plan on being any better...maybe this is a good weekend to stay home and have a stampin' good time...anybody want to join me...I will have the coffee/tea pot on all day...LOL...and some YUMMO!!! cookies too.

I don't have time to post my project tonight ...so I will do it tomorrow...thank you for stopping by tonight and have a stampin' good evening.



HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin