Saturday, December 1, 2007

Gobble...Gobble Gift Tag

This was my project last night for our Totally Tags month...it was a Gobble...Gobble Tag and I attached it to a take out box...the take out box was filled with a sweet and salty snack...yummo.

This stamp set was a lot of fun to use and every time I look at it I do see the cute little turkey guy...I also did a card with it for the girls to see that it could also be used on a card as well as on a tag.


I filled the take out boxes with a mix of candy corn, harvest pumpkin mix, pretzels, corn chips, black liquorish, cheese curls, nacho chips, and jelly slices...yummo...a delicious snack for munching while having a stampin' good time...especially today since it's so cold I don't even want to go out...I will be happy to just stay home and stamp.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: Stampin' Ups Fall whimsy (retired) and Dot letter alphabets from Hero arts.


Card stock: Very vanilla.


Inks: Chocolate chip and Pumpkin patch spectrum pad.


Chalks: Assorted colours with Q-tips.


Additional accessories: Word window punch, Stampin' pastels, snail adhesive, scotch quick dry adhesive, autumn leaves yarn from Lion brand, googly eyes, pooch take out boxes purchased from Michael's, and sizzix jumbo tag die.
***************************
All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
***************************
This project could be changed to Christmas, valentines, or a birthday...whatever occasion you wanted these little take out boxes for...they are ready for the challenge...it is as big as your imaginations.
****************************
I will be enjoying my snack mix while I stamp...I have no intentions of going out in the cold today...Carol is braver than I am...She is out with her husband Jim looking for the perfect Christmas tree...anyone want to share some yummo snack mix and a hot cup of tea is welcome to come over and join me...we can have a stampin' good time.
***************************
Thanks for stopping by and sharing my project with me...I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it...have a stampin' good day...stay warm.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin