Sunday, December 2, 2007

Merry, Merry, Merry...

The weather outside is frightful...and stampin' is sooooo....delightful...I have nowhere to go...so let it snow...let it snow...let it snow.

I am so sorry...that tune was stuck in my head ever since I went out for a walk with Yukiko this morning and I can't seem to get rid of it...I am so darn happy that I am off from work tonight that I have been singing all morning...I promise not to type it again...LOL...as you can see we are having quite a snow storm...it is coming a little lighter now and hopefully will turn to rain around noon the weather station reported...I am going to stay home and relax...get my tree up...and have a stampin' good time today.


I made these cute cards...and they were so much fun and so quick that I almost got carried...I had to say WHOA!!!...no more...LOL...as you can see I used the same supplies but did the cards several different ways...the background on all of them is a sentiment stamp...the hardest part was lining the sentiment up over and over to cover the card for the background.




This is the recipe:
Stamps: Katie & Co., Inkadinkado, and Studio G all purchased from Michael's.
Card stock: Whisper White, and assorted scrap pieces.
Inks: Garden Green and Spectrum pad Pumpkin patch.
Markers: Creamy Caramel and Mellow Moss.
Additional supplies: Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Snail adhesive, Score-it board, Bright green ribbon purchased at Michael's, Sakura light green and dark green glitter pens.
All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Finally after this card I said no more...I could keep making these all day since they were so easy...this card I used a piece of red left over card stock, the same sentiment that was used for the background on the other cards is used here as a single image to go with the Christmas tree...inside I added white printer paper...I like to do that when I use coloured card stock.
Thanks for stopping by this cold morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin