Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Snow Day

I was able to start a card this morning and even though I was feeling a little better was unable to sit long enough to finish it...so I'm giving myself another day to relax and heal...I took some pics out of my bedroom window of what is going on outside...everything here was shut down...the schools and a couple of the area malls even closed...Carol was glad to be home from school again today. This view is the driveway closest to the woods...the snow is coming down pretty heavy.

This view is my neighbours house up on the hill it is a beautiful home.

This view shows my car in the driveway.
Well I'm going back to bed...hopefully I will improve even more by tomorrow...have a stampin' good day and stay warm.
Gentle Hugs



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin