Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just A Note...Mine


Hello everyone...I am back (no pun intended)...my back still hurts, but I am feeling much better and have been able to sit for short periods. It took me some time to do this project but I enjoyed making it...the pad was a sample I received in the mail with advertising on it and decided to alter it and use it for my grocery pad...I used Wild Wasabi... DSP Dashing...and Purely Pomegranate for my front cover..the stripped portion of the cover is a pocket to keep my list handy after tearing them out of the pad...I am very happy how this project turned out and even happier to be back havin' a stampin' good time.



This is the recipe:
Stamp Sets: Perfect Presentation from Stampin' Up and "just a note" sentiment from wood cellar graphics.


Card Stock and Papers: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, and DSP Dashing.

Inks: Wild Wasabi.

Additional Supplies: Small and Large Tag Punches, Snail adhesive, Gold Cording (retired from Stampin' Up), Crop-a-dile Punch, Real Red and Glorious Green eyelets...primitive star punch from EK Success, scotch quick dry adhesive, and green gems from Michael's.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Thanks everyone for stopping by...I am soooooooo!!! happy to be back...I have really missed it...have a stampin' good evening.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin