Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Very First ATC...Merry

I love this DSP Dashing...and thought I would use it for my very first ATC...I am so excited and I am very pleased as to how it turned out...I will be doing a lot more of these ATC's...I'm luvin' them...they're only 3 1/2X 2 1/2 in size...making them easy to layer and complete quickly.





This is the little recipe:
Stamp Set: Perfect presentation.

Card Stock and Papers: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, and DSP Dashing.

Inks: Wild Wasabi.

Additional Supplies: Small and Large Tag Punches, Tag Corner Punch, Crop-a-dile Punch, Snail adhesive, Gold Cording (retired), Real Red and Glorious Green eyelets.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up.



I am going to make a couple more of these today to use as tags on my gifts...I also think my stampin' good time ladies group will enjoy making them so this might be a future class...especially since it could be changed for any occasion.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today...the weather isn't feeling very wintry or christmasy with all the rain we are getting today...I want to do a little more stampin' so it is perfect for me to stay home.

Have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin