Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Carol's Christmas Gift

This is a very quick post...Carol and I are going to see if we can capture some early morning bargains...we want to make it to Connecticut by 7am...so we will hit the road at about 5:45am...since Carol won't be looking at the posts this morning I thought I'd share one of her quick gifts that I made. A little box with some stamps in it...I used my favorite DSP Dashing Papers to cover the outside of the box used my sizzix for the large circle and my scalloped punch for the wasabi green circle...then I used the upper case whimsical alphabets to stamp her initials in purely pomegranate...I topped off the box with a pretty bow.

Well that's it she will be here any second...have a great stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin