Thursday, December 27, 2007

Carol's Country Bell Tree


This is the second gift I made for Carol...it is a wrought iron Christmas tree with bells attached to it and all I did was use my sizzix to cut out the Christmas stocking...light bulb...and ornament...again I used my DSP (I love this paper) Dashing...I attached them to the tree using red and green raffia.



I don't know if you can see on the light bulbs...I used the sakura clear glitter pens to give them a little sparkle.



Some of the ornaments are raised with additional layers of card stock...it gives them a nice two dimensional look....for example the stocking has an extra layer of card stock on the top...and the round ornaments have punched out circles.




This project was so much fun...and once I knew what I wanted to do...it did go pretty fast, especially once I decided to use the sizzix...I started out by cutting everything out by hand...but it was time consuming...this way was the better way to go...and Carol luv'd it.



The wrought iron tree was purchased at Michael's...raffia I purchased at Joanne's...and the rest of the supplies are from Stampin' up.
Thanks for stopping by...have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin