Sunday, January 6, 2008

Aromatherapy Candles

I received these two cute little jar candles as a Christmas gift and since I was going to keep them in my stampin' room...I thought it was befitting to alter them...and I love how they turned out...I used all left overs from other projects and didn't have to purchase a thing.


I used my scalloped punch to do the top of the jars and the flowers are from the Friends and Flowers designer card stock (retired).


I don't know if you can see the bling on the front of the jar...I added a tiny swarvozski crystal to the center of the flower...LUV it.


Stamp Set: Rough edge alphabets (retired).
******************
Cards stock: Recollections DSP (retired)...Friends and Flowers (retired)...old olive...and garden plaid purchased at ACMoore.
******************
Inks: Always Artichoke and Pumpkin Pie.
******************
Additional Supplies: Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate double stitch ribbons...assorted coloured ribbons purchased at Michael's...orange and lime brads purchased at Michael's...Sizzix book plate oval die...small and large rectangle punches...rectangle hand punch...snail adhesive...sticky strip...and diamond glaze.
All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


I had fun altering these cute little jar candles...they are perfect for teacher gifts or to bring to a hostess.
Thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good evening.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin