Monday, January 7, 2008

From The Heart

I thought I would do a really quick card before turning in for the night...this is an unusal colour combo...but I like the way it looks.

Stamps: Bitty Bolds (retired)...Kollette Hall "G" stamp sentiment from Michael's.

Card Stock: Vintage Violet (retired)...Whisper White, printed and pink card stock from Michael's...cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: Real Red.

Additional Supplies: Snail adhesive, 1/6 circle punch, stampin' dimensionals, real red grosgrain ribbon, sizzix frame die, and red heart brad from Michael's.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

This was my only quickie card today...didn't have much time for myself...thanks for stopping by.

Have a stampin' good night.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin