Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Reindeer Thank you

In December SCS had a challenge to use the colours Wild Wasabi...So Saffron...and Elegant Eggplant to make a card...I loved the colours...but have never done a challenge before...other than when I challenge myself to do something...this card was my first try at it...even though I am very late...as I said before...a back injury in December left me very far behind...but I am doing a good job at catching up and almost finished with all my Christmas stuff...I have one more project to show...but can't show it till after this weekend...then I will be truly done with Christmas 2007...LOL.



I liked this card so much I decided to make it my thank you card...I substituted the Elegant Eggplant with Vintage Violet, because I didn't have enough to do the amount of thank you cards I needed...and it still came out looking very nice.

This is the recipe:
Stamps: Dot letter Alphabets and Reindeer's by Penny Black.

Card Stock: Wild Wasabi...So Saffron...Vintage Violet (retired)...and Whisper White...Inside card is cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip.

Markers: assorted colours.

Additional supplies: Snail adhesive...3/4" circle punch...Ticket corner punch...Score-it-board...Stickles red glitter...and Sakura red and clear glitter pens.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


This was fun to do...even though it felt like I was punching and stamping those little circles forever...well I am off to write all my thank you's and I want to get them into the mail today...no procrastinating for me...LOL...but first I am off to the kitchen for a nice hot cup of coffee.

It is suppose to be a beautiful day...the sun is already shining...thank you for stopping by.
Have a stampin' good day.
HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin