Friday, January 4, 2008

Let it snow...Let it snow...Let it snow

I made this card today with some left over fabric that I had from my sewing stash...I love snowmen and these little guys are so darn cute...there was hardly any stampin'...just the sentiment "let it snow"...so this was a perfect quick card since I didn't have any time tonight to do much...also everything I used was scraps that I had on hand already...I also used a white 5x7 card stock that I had on hand too.

My printed papers are from Michael's that I purchased last year...the fabric was purchased at Joannes a long time ago...I used stickles green glitter on the sentiment to give it a frosty look...that was it for my quick card...simple...cute...and easy.


Thanks for stopping by...have a stampin' good evening.



HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin