Thursday, January 3, 2008

Carol's Christmas Card

I wanted to share Carol's Christmas Card that she sent out for 2007...it is a simple ...but absolutely cute card...she stamped it then highlighted one area only.


Stamp set: Flakey Friends.

Card stock: Whisper white and Purely Pomegranate...inside the card is printer paper from Staples that the sentiment is stamped on.

Inks: Old olive.

Additional supplies: Assorted watercolour pencils, 1 3/8 inch circle, and 1 1/4 inch circle punches.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Carol did a beautiful job on the cards but again my photography skills are lousy and didn't do the justice her work deserves and again I apologize for that.


Slowly I am catching up with the backlog of my work...I just need to finish my Christmas thank you cards...get them posted and I will be able to start playing with some of the other sets I have lined up.

The weather here is bitter cold and windy...and even though the sun is shining the warmth just can't pierce the cold....thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by.


HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin