Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Perfect Presentation Christmas

I hope that everyone had a safe and Happy New year...I am finally getting a chance to show you the cards I sent out for Christmas this year...I was very happy how they turned out...even though they all look the same there is a couple of minor little differences...can you spot them?

As you can see I Luv...Luv...Luv that DSP Dashing papers and I used it for lots of projects.





Stamp Sets: Perfect Presentation, So Many Sayings, and Holiday Wishes...all are retired from Stampin' Up.

Card stock and papers: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, and DSP Dashing (retired)...the cream printer paper inside the card is from staples.





Inks: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Blush Blossom, and Versa Mark pad.


Punches: Crop-a-dile punch...small and large rectangle punches, 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch circle punches, word window, tag corner, and ticket corner...primitive star and country heart from EK Success.




Additional Supplies: snail adhesive, scotch quick dry adhesive, sticky strip, fiskar cutter, score-it-board, sizzix tag die, real red and glorious green eyelets, wild wasabi and purely pomegrante double stitch ribbons, Sakura green and gold glitter pens.





On the inside of my card I stamped the background with tiny snowflakes...then I stamped my sentiment...I also added a punched out country heart...I loved how this turned out...I hope you don't mind me saying it again...LOL.



The corners of the cream paper I used the ticket corner punch and it made it look very cute and it wasn't so plain.


Well that was my Christmas cards for 2007...they were quite a bit of work, but I enjoyed every minute of making them...I hope everyone that received it will like it also.
Thanks for stopping by...I hope that I can get the rest of my projects photo's taken and I will post them...I want to get it done as soon as possible so that I can start on some new projects for the New year.
Have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin