Friday, January 18, 2008

Love Chipboard Card

I luv...luv...luv how this little chipboard card turned out...it was a fun project...even though it took a little bit of time to do it...actually...it took me all day...LOL...but once I knew what I wanted to do I rolled along pretty quickly.

I decided to use the rubbons again from Royal Langnickle...it wasn't as hard to rub it onto the card stock as it was the glass that I had used earlier this week...they do have very pretty rubbons.

I changed my mind and added some pink glitter to the "L"...it gave the page a little bling that I luv soooooooooo!!! much.

This is the long recipe:
Stamps: Wonderful Words...For a Friend (level 1 hostess)...Bitty Bolds (retired).
********************
Card Stock: Purely Pomegranate...Wild Wasabi...Pretty in Pink...Very Vanilla...and Berry Bliss DSP.
********************
Inks: Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi.
********************
Punches: Corner Punch...Ticket Corner Punch...1/16 Circle hand punch...Country Heart punch from EK Success...Bind-it-all...and Sizzix large tag die.
********************
Ribbons: Real Red grosgrain...Wild Wasabi double stitch...Lime Green plaid...and Pink Plaid.
********************
Additional Supplies: Snail Adhesive...Rose Red and Regal Rose markers...4X4 Heavy Chipboard squares... Sakura Pink and Green Glitter pens...Xyron machine...Score-it-board...Bringing Love glitter rubbons from Royal Langnickle...Quick dry tacky adhesive...Stickles Pink Glitter purchased from Gina K Designs...and Red Heart brads purchased from Michael's.
********************
All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


I think that my stampin' ladies would love to make this also...I might just make this a class for them too...the chipboard is great to work with and I have tons of it since I had to order so much...maybe I will be doing a lot more projects with it.
********************
I forgot to mention that after I covered the chipboard...I didn't like the white that was showing around the edges so I used my Rose Red marker and went around the edges...it soaked into the chipboard and blended in nicely with the card stock.
********************
Thanks for stopping by today.


Have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin