Thursday, January 17, 2008

All Aboard Birthday Train


Carol likes to make the masculine cards...and she did a great job on these two cards...the stamp set has long been retired...but has remained one of her favorites.

This is the recipe:
Stamp Set: All Aboard (retired)...and print pattern...Birthday sentiments unknown.


Card stock: creamy caramel...tempting turquoise...chocolate chip...and whisper white.

Inks: creamy caramel and chocolate chip.

Stampin' pastels: assorted colours.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...Brown single stitch ribbon purchased at Joannes.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



We are expecting a lot of snow tonight...so I plan on getting all my shopping done today in case I'm snowed in tomorrow...when I get back I will see what projects I can work on...thanks for stopping by.

Have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin