Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Valentine Chocolate Kisses Jar

I wish that I had more of these cute little honey bottles...they have a nice shape and hold a good amount of chocolate goodies in them...I have this one filled with chocolate kisses...but the opening is large enough that you could anything into the jar.


This is the quick recipe:
Card stock: Real red and pattern paper are both from my scrap stash.

Additional Supplies: Scalloped punch...Sizzix large circle die...snail adhesive...Bringing love glitter rubbons from Royal and Langnickle...and Pink double stitch ribbon.


This jar took me about fifteen minutes to complete...I would have finished sooner if the rubbons didn't give me a hard time...I had a lot of trouble with them...I had to rub so hard that my wrist and fingers hurt...the Royal and Langnickel rubbons seem to have a thicker backing on it than other rubbons...which made it very hard to rub onto a surface...I will try it on something else and see if I have the same problem...their website had a lot of other cute rubbons and a lot of them with glitter...I love that bling.



Thank you for stopping by this freezin' cold morning...I am off to see what else I can use these rubbons onto.
Have a stampin' good day and stay warm.
HUGS



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin