Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You make me smile Valentine

These are the cards Carol made on Saturday for the stampin' good time ladies...what a cute set this is...and we were able to pick which stamp we wanted to use for our card...I loved the Zebra she made for me and the country heart paper is adorable...and I did smile when I looked at the cards.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: Zoofari and Simple sayings 2 (retired).

Card stock: Whisper white...pretty in pink...and country heart papers (unknown).

Inks: Black and Pretty in pink.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...real red grosgrain ribbon...and stampin' pastels.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up.



These cards kept with our KISS theme this month...Keep It Simple Silly...and they were very quick to make...Carol TFS...we luv'd these cards...and we luv'd the stamp set also.



Thanks everyone for stopping by...I have a physical therapy appointment later this morning...still working to get my lower back into shape...hopefully I will get a chance to stamp when I get home...and have something to post later.





Have a stampin' good day...and stay warm.




HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin