Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dionne and Sue...Thank You

What a terrible storm that was on tuesday night...I made these two cards to thank Dionne for giving me a ride into work...and to Sue for giving me a ride home after Dionne was mandated to stay...thank you so much ladies I really appreciated your thoughtfulness...no one should have been out in that storm...several times we were slip slidding away...LOL...funny now...BUT not then.




Stamp Sets: Happy Winter (retired)...Wonderful Words...and Loads of Love.

Cards Stock: Brilliant Blue...Ballet Blue. cream c/s purchased at Michael's and cream printer paper purchased at Staples.

Inks: Brilliant Blue...and Moonlight white pigment by Brilliance.

Additional Supplies: Stampin' Pastels...snail adhesive...1/16th circle hand punch...ticket corner punch...stampin' dimensionals...Sakura red and clear glitter pens...blue brads purchased from Michael's...and hair spray.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.





Inside my cards that use dark card stock...I like to put cream printer paper inside to write my message on. The hairspray was used to set the Stampin' Pastels so that they don't smear all over the card or rub off.

I have to go outside now and see if I can chip away at some of the ice...thank you so much for sharing this COLD morning with me...stop by for a cup of tea if you're in my neighbourhood...I'd love to see you...LOL...stay warm and have a great Valentines Day.


Have a stampin' good day.

Warm HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin