Saturday, February 16, 2008

Q-Bee's Peek-a-Boo For the Girls

I made a few more of those cute little boxes from Q-Bee's to give to the girls who were working with me on Valentines...I put four chocolate hugs in them...this is a quick and easy project that can be changed around so many different ways.



Stamp Set: So many sayings.

Card stock: Acetate...Pink polka dots purchased at Michael's...and red heart embossed c/s purchased at ACMoore.

Inks: Moonlight White pigment brilliance.

Additional Supplies: snail adhesive...small and large rectangle punches...1/16 circle hand held punch...sticky strip...pink brads...score-it-board...and hobby blade.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Inside the box I punched another rectangle tag and wrote my sentiment...I love the heart embossed card stock...I'm not sure if you can see the embossed hearts on it though...the girls loved it and the chocolates...the boxes are quick to make, especially when you do a bunch of them at the same time...TFS the pattern Q-Bee's over at SCS...we love it.



Thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin