Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Holidays

This will be a quick post this morning...I am not feeling well today...I used another one of the stamps from my big on christmas set...and to complete the card I added cream printer paper to the inside to write a message...I love doing this, especially when the card stock is too dark to write on.



Stamps: Big on Christmas and Happy Winter.

Card stock: wild wasabi...mellow moss...and cream printer paper (staples).

Inks: always artichoke.

Markers: creamy caramel...real red...old olive...summer sun...and mellow moss.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...crop-a-dile...xmas tree brads (my stash)...true thyme single stitch ribbon...stickles yellow glitter purchased from Gina K...and ticket corner punch.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Thanks for stopping by...have a stampin' good day.



HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin