Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sending You My Love

I love Karen Stolpers girls...they are all my favorites...I must admit when I first saw them I didn't think that I'd love them as much as I do...they are perfect for quick cards...there's not much to colour in...but the little you do colour gives them such a big impact...and Karen has one for every occasion you can think of...Geez it's going to take me forever to collect all of them...LOL...these cards are the same stamp...just making very slight differences to each card.



Stamp sets: "Card" stamp by Karen Stolper purchased at The Great American Stamp Store...and many happy returns.

Card stock: pretty in pink...pink passion...very vanilla...real red...printed scraps...cream paper from staples.

Inks: close to cocoa and real red.

Markers: real red...pixie pink...pretty in pink...pale plum...and barely banana.

Additional supplies: ticker corner punch...snail adhesive...sizzix photo corners die...stickles red glitter...and pink plaid ribbon from Joannes.



All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


I love how the cream paper gives the inside of the card a finished look...and it's also great for writing you note when the card stock is too dark...so now I always complete all my cards this way...I really LOVE it.


Today turned out quite nice...even though it is very cold and a little windy...but after two days of snow the sunshine is a welcome relief...thanks for stopping by.
Have a stampin' good day.
WARM HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin