Saturday, February 23, 2008

Snow

We are still having snow on and off this morning...so I will stay tucked inside my stampin' room and make a couple of cards again today...I love this set and when I bought it I thought I was going to wear it out...but this is the first time I've had a chance to use it.



Stamp set: Big on Christmas and Happy winter (both retired).

Card Stock: very vanilla...creamy caramel...ballet blue...and cream printer paper purchased at staples.

Inks: ballet blue...and Brilliance moonlight white pigment ink.

Markers: real red...only orange...old olive...almost amethyst...and creamy caramel.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...silver snowflake eyelets...crop-a-dile...ticket corner punch...let it snow ribbon purchased at Joannes...stickles crystal and red glitters.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

I love how this card turned out and I will be using this set again...thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good day.

Warm HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin