Friday, February 22, 2008

Thanks Snow Much...3 X 3

This was a perfect day to stay home...have a stampin' good time...and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate...so I pulled out one of my snowmen sets that I love so much...with all the snow outside...(at least 12 inches) this was going to be fun...these little cards are 3 X 3 and I made matching envies for them too.


Stamp set: Thanks so much (retired).

Card stock: old olive...chocolate chip...rose red...so saffron...snow flakes on red purchased at ACMoore...cream printer paper purchased at Staples.

Inks: chocolate chip and Brilliance moonlight white pigment ink.

Markers: old olive...chocolate chip...only orange...and rose red.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...silver cording (retired)...stickles icicles...fiskars cutter...score-it-board...and cranberry crisp single stitch ribbon (retired).

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

These little cards can't be mailed in their 3 X 3 envies...but they would be wonderful tucked in a gift basket...a box of homemade cookies...or any little gift.

This is my favorite finishing touch to my cards...a piece of plain printer paper inside of the dark cards to write my note...I usually take the ticket corner punch to the paper...but any corner punch would look great.


These are the 3 X 3 envies to go with the cards...I used printed paper...but they would look good used with a double sided paper also...and to finish it off I used the ticket corner punch and some printer paper to make small labels for the front of the envie.
Thank you for stopping by on this snowy morning...I had fun stampin'...and I hope everyone also enjoyed a stampin' good day...MMMMMMMMM...my hot chocolate was delish.
Snowflake HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin