Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thanks

I love how this card turned out...the sparkly...soft green paper on the side is beautiful...almost everything I used are from my scrap stash.


Stamps: Outlined for fun.

Card stock: very vanilla...wild wasabi...garden green...white printer paper purchased from Staples...and printed scrap papers.

Inks: basic black and wild wasabi.

Markers: perfect plum.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...scallop punch...ticket corner punch...wild wasabi double stitch ribbon...score-it-board...sizzix circle and large tag die.

All supplies are from Stampin Up unless otherwise noted.


Inside I used my favorite finishing touch...a piece of printer paper to write my note.
Thanks for stopping by and have a super stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin