Thursday, February 28, 2008

Noel

With all the snow we've been having...it should be Christmas...that's when we want to see all the snow...LOL...I made another card with this favorite set of mine...and I must say it again...I LOVE IT.


Stamp sets: Big on Christmas.

Card stock: marvelous magenta (retired)...cream printer paper purchased from staples...and soft moss plaid paper purchased from ACMoore.

Inks: Marvelous magenta (retired).

Markers: YoYo yellow...sage shadow...and lavender lace.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...silver cording (retired)...ticket corner punch...purple and green eyelets (my stash)...crop-a-dile...and stickles pink glitter purchased from Gina K.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Inside the card I finished it off with my favorite printer paper to write my sentiment or note.


Thanks for stopping by...got lots to do today and appointments I must keep...have a stampin' good day.



HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin