Saturday, March 1, 2008

Deb's Card

Our class didn't meet last night due to the bad weather...Carol and I thought it was safest for all our ladies to stay home...I didn't get a chance to make anything last night , but I received a card from a friend and thought I would post it...it is so simple, but very eye catching.

The red is very bright...and I'm sorry that I'm not sure of the name of the colours she used...so I can't give the correct names....but as you can see the main colours are red...black...and white.


The red flowers are double stamped off the card so that some of them appear lighter... to the right side of the card is punched out with a circle punch...so that you can see the little lady bug in the center...so...so...cute...she finished off the card with a bright red grosgrain ribbon.

As you can see this card could be used for any occasion...and any one colour scheme can be used...thank you Deb for the card...I love it.

Well I better get out there and shovel some of that snow...and clean off my car...the sun is suppose to come out later so hopefully it will all melt away.

Thanks for stopping by this snowy morning...I want to get some stamping in today and hope I get the time to do it.

Have a stampin' warm day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin