Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thanks...3 X 3

I only had time to make a quick card this morning...so I did a 3 X 3...not only are they quick and easy...but they are so darn cute...I love making them.



Stamp sets: sweet and simple (retired) and flowers by studio g purchased from Michael's.

Card stock: summer sun...real red...only orange...whisper white...and cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: Only orange.

Markers: pixie pink...yoyo yellow...real red...old olive...basic black...only orange...and sage shadow.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...spritzer tool...orange ribbon from Joanne's...score-it-board...and stickles yellow glitter from Gina K.


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


As you can see I completed the card with cream printer paper and used the ticket corner punch on the edges...this way I can write my messages inside so it can easily be read.


Thanks for stopping by this morning and have a super stampin' good day.

extra warm
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin