Sunday, March 9, 2008

Always...3 X 3

I don't know where the time went today...whenever we move the clocks forward the day seems to slip away so fast...and I didn't have time to stamp this morning...I'm just having a cup of tea before bed and decided to make a really quick card...and what would be better to make than a
3 X 3...this worked out great.



Stamps: Small script (retired)...and Kolette Hall purchased from Michael's.

Card stock: assorted scraps...and white printer paper from Staples.

Inks: regal rose.

Markers: so saffron.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...crystal effects...ticket corner punch...stickles yellow glitter...and spring bloom dew drops purchased from the Robins Nest.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Inside I added white printer paper ...the corners were punched with the ticket corner punch to give it a nice finished look for me to write my note.

This little card was perfect to make tonight...thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good evening.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin