Monday, March 10, 2008

Birthday Wishes

This wrapping paper was so pretty I didn't want to throw it out...so I thought I'd add it to a card...and it worked out nicely as a background on my card...I love it...the colours are bold and bright...and the flowers remind me of "Big Blossom" background stamp from the 2007 Sell-A-Bration catty...it gives me the idea to make my own wrapping paper from big blossom...LOL.


Stamps: Sincere salutations (retired).

Card Stock: wild wasabi...printed wrapping paper...and cream pre-scored card with matching envie.

Inks: wild wasabi.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...designer label punch...sizzix large circle die...Judikins colour duster...and sheer yellow ribbon purchased at Joanne's.

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.

Thanks for stopping by this morning...have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin