Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello...3 X 3

I love making these little 3 X 3 cards...because if I'm rushed at the beginning of the day I can still stamp something and feel good for the rest of the day...and besides who wouldn't love to receive this adorable little gem.

Stamp sets: Sentiment by Studio G.

Card stock: Assorted scraps and white printer paper.

Inks: Elegant Eggplant.

Markers: summer sun...pixie pink...cameo coral...and pumpkin pie.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...crystal effects...yellow ribbon purchased at Joanne's...and Swarovski clear crystal.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Inside the card I completed it with a piece of printer paper to write a note...I used my ticket corner punch to give it a really nice finished look...it is my favorite thing to do to complete my cards.

Enjoy the beautiful weather today...and thanks for stopping by...have a super stampin' good day.

BIG HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin