Saturday, March 29, 2008

Get Together...3 X 3

Can we stand one more 3 X 3 card???...LOL...I don't have time this morning so this was my quick fix...we have a class tonight and I need to cut out and get all my supplies together...plus I have to run to the store to get some chips or cookies for us to munch on...we can't have a stampin' good time and not have munchies too...LOL...and with this little card I feel like I'm inviting everyone who wants to come and join us is welcome to come if they like...my time today was limited so this was such a nice quick and easy card...I had fun making it.


Stamps: Kolette Hall purchased at Michael's.

Card stock: scrap assortment and cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: garden green.

Markers: summer sun and only orange.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...crystal effects...mini photo corner punch purchased from Target...light green rhinestone purchased from ACMoore.


Supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks for stopping by this morning...have a great stampin' good day...I think it's time for a cup of hot tea.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin