Friday, March 28, 2008

Sweet Treats

These are the sweet treats I made for the stampin' ladies and some of the girls at work...and those little gourmet jelly belly's are delish...and I should know...I ate more than I put in the bags...LOL.



Stamp sets: tags so much (retired).

Card stock: very vanilla...tempting turquoise...printed floral paper purchased at ACMoore.

Inks: pixie pink.

Markers: assorted colours.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...coloured staples purchased ay ACMoore...sakura clear and silver glittered pens...small and large rectangle punches...and the small treat bags were purchased at ACMoore.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.




I am glad I was able to get them all completed in one sitting...they were so quick and easy to do...thanks so much for stopping by this morning...have a super stampin' good day.




WARM HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin