Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy...Happy...Happy Spring

This is my card I did for our class last Friday night...it was quick...easy...and lots of fun...and had a little bling to welcome in the spring...we had fun making this cards and the stampin' good time ladies loved it.

Apricot Appeal card stock on the side of the card was torn down the side and also used inside the Roll-a-binds...LUV it.


Stamp sets: Back ground basics...brushstroke alphabet (retired)...and many happy returns.

Card stock: certainly celery...apricot appeal...cream printer paper.

Inks: Certainly celery.

Additional supplies: 3/4 inch circle punch...green roll-a-binds Purchased from Marco Papers...stampin' dimensional...snail adhesive...tag corner punch...fiskars cutter...quick dry tacky adhesive purchased from The Great American stamp store...and Spring Blooms dew drops purchased from the Robins Nest.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Inside the card I added cream printer paper and used my tag corner punch to punch the edges... so that I could write my message...it is my favorite accessory to add when my cards are complete...it gives cards a nice finished look and makes it easy on the eyes for the recipient when reading the sentiment or your note.



Thanks for stopping by this beautiful morning...have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin