Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just A Note...Mini Books

I had a lot of fun making these little notebooks and wish I had time to make more this morning...with all this rain today all I felt like doing was sleep...sleep...sleep...but I will be making more for quick gifts very soon.


These little notebooks are sporting some major BLING...and I love it...this project was quick and easy...and used up some leftover scraps from other projects...LUV it...I also love this Berry Bliss DSP...it's got to be my favorite of all my papers.



Stamps: sentiment from Endless Creation's stamp company.


Card stock: Berry Bliss DSP.


Inks: basic brown.


Additional supplies: notebooks purchased at Walmart...snail adhesive...Xyron machine...scallop punch...crystal effects...hyacinth dew drops purchased from The Robins Nest...round pink rhinestones purchased at Michael's...brown grosgrain ribbon and pink plaid ribbon purchased from Joanne's.


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks for stopping by today...the rain just keeps coming and now it's getting windy...I will be getting under my covers with my stampin' up catty's and a cup of hot tea.
Have a stampin' good night.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin