Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yum...Yum Treat Box

It is so darn cold and windy outside...it certainly doesn't feel like spring...it still feels like winter to me...so I pulled out my snowflakes paper to make this project...I altered a cute cookie box I had...after I started I remember I got yelled at by the stampin' good time ladies for still having my snowman flag outside...they think I've been causing all the snow with all my snowmen stuff around the house...sure hope it doesn't snow this weekend or I will never hear the end of it...LOL.

This is my project that I've been working on all day...and I must say that I am very pleased that it turned out so nice (pat...pat...on the back)... :>).

This is the front of the box.

Stamp sets: Too terrific tags (retired)...and So many scallops.


Card stock: 2 12X12 snow flakes card stock by Karen Foster...and rust snowflake paper.

Inks: Brilliant blue.

Additional supplies: silver cording (retired)...blue bayou double stitch....turquoise grosgrain...navy blue grosgrain...cranberry crisp single stitch...dark blue and light blue sheer ribbons...small and large rectangle punches...3/4 circle punch...1/16 hand held circle punch...scallop circle punch...snowflake punch from EK Success...snail adhesive...sticky strip...crystal effects...turquoise crystals...score-it board...and bone folder tool.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

This is the pictures of the left side and the right side of the box.



Inside of the box I lined it with some of the leftover scrap paper.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a stampin' good evening.
Warm HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin