Friday, March 7, 2008

Many Thanks...a quick gift

After I checked my post I saw something was wrong with the last pic...so I cleaned it up as much as I could and re-added it again...I hope you can see this one better.


I made this quick gift this morning and it took less than twenty minutes...and it smells sooooooooo!!!! good...It's a bar of Lavender soap...the fancy kind with bits of oatmeal and lavender embedded into it.


Stamp set: Lots of thoughts.

Card stock: Cameo coral and printed paper scraps.

Inks: Purely pomegranate.

Additional supplies: scalloped punch...1/16 hand held circle punch...snail adhesive...and natural raffia.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.





I have a scrappin' good time class this evening so I need to go and get all my things ready for the ladies...and of course some yummy snacks too...hope to have some goodies to post tomorrow.


Thank you so much for stopping by this morning...and have a stampin' good day.


HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin