Thursday, March 6, 2008

Celebrate...The Dress

I love when I can make cards without doing too much stamping because it can be quick and easy when I'm in a hurry...but sometimes it can backfire on you like it did me this morning and I feel like I've been working on this for hours...Folding this dress and trying to fit it on the card without making it too much smaller was quite a job...and took me longer than I thought...it would have been easier for me to stamp a card today...LOL...but now that it's done I like the way it turned out.



Stamp set: Wonderful words.

Card stock: Cranberry crisp (retired)...purely pomegranate...wild wasabi...printed paper scraps...and cream printer paper.

Inks: Cranberry crisp (retired).

Additional supplies: Snail adhesive...sizzix mini tag die...ticket corner punch...score-it-board...Hyacynth dew drops purchased from The Robin's Nest...and crystal effects.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

As I have been doing lately ...I added cream printer paper inside the card to write my note...it's nicer to do especially when the card stock is very dark.



I want to thank Amber over at SCS for sharing the template...it was wonderful to work with...and I might just be making more of these...it makes a fancy card and I love anything that uses up my scraps and extra goodies that I have...the dew drops from the robin's nest was great to work with and I definitely will be using them again.

Thank you for stopping by this morning and have a great stampin' good day.


HUGS

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi
Have been searching and searching for a dress template.
Are you able to send me a link?
Thanks and happy stamping

Blog Widget by LinkWithin