Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Altered Heartfelt Journal

This heart journal is the inspiration for the altered journal that the stampin' good time ladies did in class last weekend...it was my very first altered tall journal and I love how it turned out...everything used to make it was either scraps...or odds and ends that I had laying around in my stash...it would be very easy for you to make something very similar using whatever you have on hand...I must say though since I wasn't sure where I was going with this...it did take me all weekend to make...but I enjoyed making it...It was actually a very fun and soothing weekend.


On the cover is lots of little goodies that I had on hand...a clear glass rock...sentiment twill with "love much" printed on it...heard brad...heart buttons...punched out hearts...gold cording...stamped sentiment "love" and stamped snow family...all my fav things...oval keyhole anchor with a brad...along the binding is lots of ribbon pieces that I was able to use up from my ribbon stash.


On the inside cover I have a rubbon sentiment...stamped sentiment... and stamped image of a heart...assorted scrap papers were used...a circle paper clip with scrap ribbons complete this page.



This indexed page has a stamped sentiment...I used scrap card stock.


This indexed page is a stamped floral...and more scrap card stock.



Another indexed page with a stamped sentiment...and more scraps.


This page is also stamped with another floral image...and scraps.



Another stamped sentiment is on this indexed page.


Another stamped image of a floral.



This last indexed page has another stamped sentiment...the tabbed indexes were used from scrap card stocks.


This is the back of my journal...just as pretty as the rest of the pages and the cover...this will be a cheerful place to write notes or messages to my self.
Thanks everyone for stopping by and sharing this project with me this morning...have a stampin' good day.
*****************
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin