Monday, April 14, 2008

Hugs and Prayers...#2

This is another sympathy card I made using some of the same colours I had used on my uncle's sympathy card...I really like how it came out and it could be used for a male or female...the tulips seem so simple...but they are very pretty.


Stamp sets: Simple florals (retired)...and Hugs sentiment purchased from My sentiments exactly.

Card stock: night of navy...blue bayou DSP...confetti cream...mint melody (retired)...and cream printer paper from Staples.

Inks: blue bayou...and wild wasabi.

Markers: brilliant blue...apricot appeal...barely banana...mellow moss...and certainly celery.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...score-it board...crystal effects...blue bayou double stitch ribbon...sizzix oval die...clear mini discs purchased at Michael's...and sakura clear glitter pen.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Inside I completed the card with my fav embellie which is the cream printer paper...it makes it so much nicer to write your note or letters on...I love how it makes the card look.

It is soooooo....cold here this morning even though the sun is shining...I am absolutely freezing...I think I'll go and make myself a cup of nice hot tea...would anyone like to join me...LOL...we could enjoy our tea...and have a stampin' good time too.


Thanks for stopping here this morning...I really appreciate you taking the time...hope everyone has a stampin' good day.


BIG stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin