Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bloomin' with love

Good morning everyone...this is the card I did for our class on Friday night...I absolutely love this set...but wasn't too happy with the card...it seems to be missing something...but I can't put my finger on it...the card has ribbon...it has some bling...it has water colour pencils...I just don't know what else it might need.maybe someone can point it out to me.



Stamp sets: Blooming with love...S/A blooms and bulbs...and back ground basics.

Card stock: pretty in pink...apricot appeal...naturals ivory...orchid opulence...whisper white...and cream printer paper purchased from staples.

Inks: basic brown...orchid opulence...pretty in pink...and S/A basic black ink.

Markers: bordering blue and creamy caramel.

Additional supplies: stampin' around handle...crop-a-dile...snail adhesive...white floral eyelet...white cording...purple plaid ribbon...purple brad...1 1/2 inch wide twill...large and small rectangle punches...ticket corner punch...tag corner punch...1/16 circle hand held punch...assorted watercolour pencils...aqua painter brushes...foam tape...clear round rhinestone...clear mini discs from Michael's...crystal effects...cutting mat...and hobby blade.


When you look at all the supplies used...one might think that this card took forever to make...but it was completed in less than 1/2 an hour once I decided what I wanted to do...I might have spent an hour or so...staring at everything trying to decide what I want to do with it in the first place...LOL...it looks OK...but as I said before...something is missing.



Thanks for stopping by this morning...and have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin