Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby 2 X 2

This is the card I made for a friend of mine that had twins this morning...this set is retired...but I love it and don't get a chance to use it very often...she had a girl and a boy...she also has twin girls at home under the age of two...can you imagine...four kids at home all under the age of two years old....I will have to take her out to lunch often...LOL...just to give her a break.



Stamp set: Noah and Co. (retired).

Card stock: whisper white...pink passion...wild wasabi...ballet blue...pretty in pink...and bashful blue.

Inks: basic brown and pink passion.

Markers: bashful blue...ballet blue...close to cocoa...creamy caramel...and brocade blue.

Additional supplies: stampin' pastels...snail adhesive...sizzix upper case alphabet and numbers...crystal effects...clear mini discs purchased from Michael's...1/4 inch hand punch...sakura purple, blue, orange, gold, silver, and red glitter pens.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Inside the card is cream printer paper that I tore on the top and bottom...that is my favorite embellie for ending my cards with.




Thanks everyone for stopping by...I hope you enjoyed this project...and have a stampin' good evening.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin