Friday, April 25, 2008

Bev's Altered Tall Journal

A couple of weeks ago we had a journal class and this is my journal that I made for the stampin' good time ladies...and gentlemen to case.

On the cover of mine I chose to put my initials using the sizzix alphabet die....there's lots of circles...stickles glitter...shiny baubles...and very pretty ribbons on the binding.




Inside on the first page I have a circular paper clip...blue tab...with more pretty ribbons...and an inspirational sentiment.



This page shows a single flower stamped on whisper white card stock...and a magenta tab.



This page shows another inspirational sentiment and a light blue tab.


This page has a blue flower stamped on very vanilla card stock...backed with green galore...and really rust tab.


Another sentiment for the day...and pink tab.


One last flower...and a tempting turquoise tab for this page.



This last page is going all green...maybe for "Earth Day"...very vanilla card stock is stamped with an inspirational sentiment in gabled green...backed with glorious green...the tab on the page is also glorious green.



On the back cover...I punched out some cute little country hearts form the scraps...and stamped "when you care enough...you make it yourself".

My finished journal...is cute and whimsical...I will have fun writing in it...every one's journal was unique...and we were all happy with our creations.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
Hope you enjoyed looking at my journal...I had a great time creating it...thanks for stopping by...and have a super stampin' good day.
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin