Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mom...

These are the cards we did in class last week...I'm way behind on posting them...and figured I better get going with it since I have another class tonight...we are celebrating our Moms...my mom is gone but she's always in my heart and I know she watches over me every day...and she would of loved this card.

Stamps: so much...and itty bitty back ground.

Card stock: pretty in pink...regal rose...orchid opulence...apricot appeal from the DSP prints pack...and cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: regal rose...and purely pomegranate.

Additional supplies: ticket corner punch...scallop punch...double rectangle punch...snail adhesive...purple flower...scotch quick dry tacky adhesive...purple plaid ribbon ...round pink and purple rhinestones.




All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the card is my absolute fav embellie...cream printer paper from staples...I used the ticket corner punch on the edges...it gives the card such a nice finished look...and then I stamped "Thanks So Much".



The ladies did a great job on the cards...and we had a great stampin' good time...LOL...thanks for stopping by today...it was fun...have a stampin' good day.
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin