Sunday, April 27, 2008

Many Thanks...Initials

I made this cute thank you card with lots of layers....that seems to be my new thing this week...lots and lots of layers...I've even gotten brave and added lots of prints...usually I'm afraid of printed paper...but not with this card...I'm getting very brave...LOL.

Supplies
Stamps: Dots back ground from Outlines Rubber stamp Company...Dot letters alphabets...and sentiment is from Studio G.

Card stock: brilliant blue...brocade blue...whisper white...tempting turquoise...printed scraps...and cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: brilliance moonlight white pigment...and brilliant blue.

Additional supplies: ticket corner punch...sizzix uppercase alphabet die...sizzix circles die...snail adhesive...clear acrylic mini discs purchased at Michael's...and 1/2 inch foam tape.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

On the inside of the card I put cream printer paper to write my note...I love the finish look the printer paper gives my cards.

My allergies are bothering me again today...so I will be staying home all day...but I will have my self some stampin' time...thanks for stopping by...and have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin