Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Mothers day

Here is another card I made using the "So Much" stamp set...I love that set...they were quick...easy...and fun to make...these are the two cards I made for today.


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: so much...and happy mothers day from Limited edition rubber stamp company.

Card stock: whisper white...pretty in pink...and grey blue from ACMoore...cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: regal rose...and purely pomegranate.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...pink plaid ribbon...blue bayou double stitch ribbon...ticket corner punch...scallop punch...double rectangle punch...assorted colour rhinstones...and crystal effects.




All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Inside both cards I used the circles from the stamps on the printer paper as a background...I used pretty in pink since it was light enough not to interfere with any writing I would do.


Thanks for stopping by this morning...the weather is cold...windy...and rainy...I think I'm going to have a nice cup of hot tea and get under my comforters...I'm working on a project that I hope to start posting on Saturday...and it will run for about five days...I hope that I can get them done this week so I can start to post them.
Have a stampin' good day...thanks again for sharing the morning with me.
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin